AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a German speaking member to join the AMCS Global Finance Team based at our offices in Amsterdam, who will work across Finance, Order Management, Procurement and Collections.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team, working across the different functions and with specific responsibility for our German markets, while also supporting activity in other regions.
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) management, report preparation, timely billing of sales orders to month end deadlines, daily set up of a new customers sales orders, weekly review/management of sales order backlog
- Monitoring of upcoming contract renewal dates for internal communication to Customer Success Managers (and follow up for late renewals)
- Fulfillment and Billing of Sales Orders with focus on order types, payment terms, revenue recognition and product lines
- Responding to internal and external customer queries and escalation internally
- Active member of Accounts Receivables team for the German Region, liaising directly with customers in a collection’s capacity and escalating issues internally as necessary
- Support the Procurement function for existing German vendors and onboarding new vendors in compliance with AMCS procurement processes
- Active involvement in projects as required across the various finance functions
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 1 years’ experience in a busy financial environment
• Fluency in the German language is essential. English and Dutch languages would be a big advantage in addition to German
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (intermediate level experience needed).
• Exposure and experience using Financial ERP’s; NetSuite, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc
• Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task
• Good background in report preparation and analysis
• Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
• Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
• Work well as part of a team
• Be flexible in their approach to work