Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our team in Boston
The Human Resources Manager will lead the HR function in North America, supporting the company’s strategy, people, and growth. As a strategic partner to senior leadership, the Human Resources Manager will develop and implement human resources programs and initiatives designed to create an employee-oriented and high-performance culture.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures to support the delivery of the key business strategies
- Deliver comprehensive HR service to the business, act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in North America
- Drive the recruitment, retention and development of key talent across the business
- Nurture a collaborative culture and positive working environment to drive continuous improvement while striving for excellence.
- Develop and maintain competitive salary and benefit programs
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all human resource functions including but not limited to benefits, employee relations and recruitment
- Collaborate with internal departments, including Finance, Global HR and L&D on employee development and changes
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues in collaboration with senior managers
- Bachelors’ degree plus a minimum 6 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Human Resources certification and/or Masters’ degree preferred
- Working knowledge of U.S. and state employment and benefit law
- Strong Business Acumen
- Knowledge of immigration and work authorization a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and at all levels within the organization
- Comfortable with change and demonstrable experience of commitment to driving change
- ·Willingness to travel throughout North America up to 20%