Enterprise Software Sales Engineer
Enterprise Software Sales Executive
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world. We are looking for an Enterprise Software Sales Executive to meet the needs of our growing company.
- The achievement of Sales targets, within margin and structural frameworks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Promote, market and sell AMCS’s software solution to C&I, Municipal and Recycling operators.
- Present and demonstrate the core functionality and benefits of the AMCS solutions. Technical sales support will be provided when necessary from within the AMCS Group.
- Interface with the key teams within AMCS such as Product Development, Project Delivery and Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop submissions to tenders for commercial and municipal facilities for AMCS’s products/services working with colleagues to propose a viable end-to-end solution.
- Attend and support trade shows, conventions & localised events to promote AMCS products.
- Ensure that all sales collateral is suitable for the target markets, working in conjunction with marketing team.
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key product marketing and management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in software Sales and pipeline development with strong evidence of a hands-on approach.
- Previous experience of selling enterprise software and / or SaaS-based allied technology solutions.
- An understanding of the Waste and Recycling markets will be a great asset.
- An affinity with software and particularly an understanding of SaaS would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, self starter with the ability to deliver target driven results through drive and determination. Professional with first-class communication skills and the ability to influence across organisations (internal and external).
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The role will involve significant travel within the Region.