Why join our team?
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
You have experience in planning engaging marketing programs and using modern marketing technology to deliver those programs. You enjoy setting up elegant workflow in marketing automation platforms, conducting quality assurance, measuring results and making informed conclusions based on what you learn.
- This role reports into the Head of Marketing EMEA and works closely with sales and the global marketing team
- Maintain marketing database segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them
- Create campaigns in Pardot, ensure they are linked to Salesforce.com campaigns for accurate campaign tracking and maintain the data quality of all leads.
- Work closely with product marketing on mapping marketing database segmentation to personas
- Analyze email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team
- Document all processes in the handbook and update as needed
- Research contacts through LinkedIn, company websites and other avenues
- Contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of all marketing programs with the team
- Develop additional outbound leads through prospecting, research, needs analysis and defining requirements
- Assist with digital marketing, print, social media, event management (both online and live)
- ABM campaigns support
- Special projects to support marketing and the region
- Assist with lead qualification as required
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in marketing and demand generation
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Practical Pardot experience
- Experience in research, prospecting and data quality
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, but able to work independently (remotely and in the office).
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non- technical audience
- Self-motivated, driven and creative individual
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Interest in environmental industry a plus
English and Dutch (must have) German (a distinct advantage)